My Rebecca Minkoff bag (Little Black Bag obsession)

For as long as I can remember, I am obsessed with designer bags. However, they can be quite expensive. That is also the reason why I don't own any designer bags such as Gucci and Chanel, but a bit more affordable brands like my Rebecca Minkoff. 

When I started this bag obsession and started buying them, I mostly went for bigger bags. But lately I am going crazy for cute smaller ones. Around two years ago, I got this beauty from Rebecca Minkoff. I was not the biggest fan of golden hardwear, but each day I am loving it more. 

2 reacties

  1. Wat een mooi zwart handtasje! Vindt hem erg stijlvol en niet teveel toeters en bellen.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wat een gave tas, nooi! Ik vind het formaat ook tof: praktisch (niet te groot) en stijlvol tegelijk.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

<3 reacties zijn lief <3