Outfit: New Dress from my Boyfriend

So for the past four months I have been in a long distance relationship with my lovely man. So no hugs, kisses or gifts... At least, I would think so. However, when I went shopping recently and fell in love with this dress, he decided to get it for me. 

When back in Korea we loved to buy each other clothes, accessoires, food and other things because we know it makes the other person happy. Also, when I would be shopping and saw something I knew he would like, I would get it. Same for him. 

Now that we are apart, it is less romantic. He transfered me money so I could buy the dress myself. But it is the thought about him gifting it to me that makes me happy. Each time I am wearing the dress, I think of him.

L necklace Hema | Leather jacket Zara | Dress Sting | Sneakers Vans



6 reacties

  1. wat lief van je vriendje om je een jurk te geven: hij staat je schattig

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Het is wel een mooie jurk, mooie kleur ook. Lijkt me lastig om zo lang uit elkaar te zijn.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hoe lief! De jurk staat je trouwens prachtig

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wat een mooie jurk! Hij staat je prachtig, en wat leuk dat je vriend hem voor je kocht. Dat maakt hem vast extra speciaal.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wat een super mooie jurk, lief dat je hem op lange afstand gekregen hebt

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

<3 reacties zijn lief <3